ABC Project Grant
Please use the application form: available for download at the bottom of this page, and upload the completed document in step 2
ABC Project (1 postdoc or 1 PhD student for 2 years*, max. 250k €)
- research proposal with an interdisciplinary focus, involvement of at least 2 different faculties
- Innovative research
- fit with one of the research programs in ABC
- post docs are preferred, but a case can be made for a PhD student proposal (the maximum funding will be the same, however, €250k)
- if the to be appointed post doc is already known, their cv should be added
- In case of clinical research with patients, a request can be made to extend the funding to a longer period. This should be included in the budget estimation.
The proposal should be submitted by a full ABC member (not the to be appointed post doc) and include information about the content and innovativeness of the project, possible collaborations within the ABC and in which faculty the postdoc will be appointed. The grant consists of a lump sum of €250k. The faculty where the postdoc will be appointed should match any exceeding of this budget.
|N.B.||For the ABC Project Grant 2018, we aim to stimulate more interdisciplinary research cooperation between humanities and other sciences, and therefore an additional (third) project will be awarded that consists of collaboration with the Faculty of Humanities.|
Next Deadline: ABC Project Grant 2018: 15 January 2018
Aim: funding new interdisciplinary research projects