The ABC Support Grant is intended to increase interdisciplinary collaboration between ABC members of all ranks. The aim is to provide additional support for (ongoing), cross-disciplinary research between ABC members (preferably of different faculties).
Deadline for submission is 1st of July 2023
|Intended period for selected ABC Support Grant projects||until 31st of December 2023|
What can be applied for?
RA salary, participant money, materials, …
Max. € 10.000,-
Who can apply?
- Main applicants* are ABC members with at least a 0.5 fte appointment at the UvA/AUMC
- Co-Applicants are ABC members, and have a tenured position or a temporary appointment at the UvA/AUMC
*ABC Board of Directors and ABC Advisory Board members are not permitted to submit as main applicants.
- Applications are drawn up in accordance with the guidelines provided below.
- Main goal: provide additional support for (ongoing), cross-disciplinary research within ABC
- Applicants and co-applicants may only submit one proposal.
The ABC Board of Directors will consider the applications on the basis of:
- The cross-disciplinary and collaborative nature of the project to be supported (50%)
- The quality and novelty of the project (50%)