ABC Themes & Transversal Perspectives Funding is intended to support ABC members of all ranks. The aim is to enhance and strengthen the collaboration and cohesion within an ABC Theme or Perspective, or the connection between ABC Themes & Perspectives and increase the relevant ABC Theme or Perspective’s visibility to external national or international parties (academic and non-academic (e.g., societal institutions, industry).
Deadline for submission was 1st of July 2023.
|Intended period for selected ABC Themes & Perspective Events||
until 31st of December 2023 (Events have to take place within 2023).
What can be applied for?
|Symposia, master classes, lectures, workshops, ….|
Max. € 5.000,-
The ABC Themes & Transversal Perspectives
• Decision-Making, Impulse Control & Rationality (DIR)
• Plasticity, Memory & Language (PML)
• Perception, Attention & Consciousness (PAC)
• (Neuro)computational Modelling (MOD)
• Individual Differences (ID)
• Translational Science (TS)
Follow the link for more information on the Themes and Transversal Perspectives
Who can apply?
- Main applicants* are ABC members with at least a 0.5 fte appointment at the UvA/AUMC
- Co-Applicants are ABC members, and have a tenured position or a temporary appointment at the UvA/AUMC
*ABC Board of Directors and ABC Advisory Board members are not permitted to submit as main applicants.
- Applications are drawn up in accordance with the guidelines provided below.
- Main goal: increase collaboration, cohesion and visibility of an ABC Theme or Perspective
- Applicants and co-applicants may only submit one proposal.
The ABC Board of Directors will consider the applications on the basis of:
- The potential to increase collaboration, cohesion and visibility of an ABC Theme or Transversal Perspective (50%);
- The quality and originality of the proposed event (50%);